Meet me in St. Louis

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Got my e-tix yesterday and I'm stoked about going to St. Louis for the Romantic Times Convention. This is my first year and I'm estatic. Don't know what I'll be taking along... mostly suits, I guess, just in case there's editor/agent schmoozing opportunities. It's not everyday I get to attend one of these things so it's sort of my vacation away from work. Well, I'll be arriving Friday evening and then stay thru Sunday. Doesn't seem like a lot of time being spent there, but I'm grateful to be going all the same. Especially representing the Romantic Times and Romance Divas.

I don't know what to expect, but it seems like a lot of fun dress up opportunities with the masquerade balls and so on. I'd have to say it's a pleasant treat after so much zaniness in my life. Where will life lead me tomorrow.. who knows, but I'm having fun bouncing through life.

3 Responses to "Meet me in St. Louis"

Regina Avalos Says :
2:53 PM

It seems all the talk on the blogs I've read is about the RT convention. Maybe I'll make it there next year! Have a wonderful time while representing us Divas. You deserve a break after the last few weeks.

Silma Says :
2:27 PM

Jax, have a great time in St. Louis!

Eva Gale Says :
10:01 PM

Tag! You're it!

Post a Comment