Chronicles of Narnia

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
YOU MUST SEE IT!

As a kid I would watch this cartoon once a year near Christmas time and it would be the highlight of my year. Now that it's live action and in theatres, I would have to say it has been a very good translations of the book. The main actors were brilliant, especially the little girl who plays Lucy. She is reminiscent of Drew Barrymore and I see a big career ahead of her. Tilda Swinton, the Ice Queen was the epitome of the wicked queen and she was truly wicked!

The sets, costumes, Narnia Universe was incredible. I was salivating from the visuals. This movie is not the typical fairytale. It's rather dark for children, but it's wonderful you have to bring your kids. $65 mil for opening weekend is great and I think once people catch wind of it they'll be rushing to see it.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and now I can't wait to see the Last Unicorn!

4 Responses to "Chronicles of Narnia"

K.A.S. Says :
3:26 PM

Can't wait to see this. Hubby took our son Friday, and they both loved it.
Saturday night we did the hockey thing. We've got a minor league team here, and our players are tiny guys - don't think they've won more than a hanful of games this season. But they're still fun games!

Kristen Painter Says :
9:35 PM

Hey chickie - what's up with RD? I can't get in!

Adrienne Kama Says :
9:01 AM

I've decided to wait to see it until my husband comes home this weekend. He loved the LOTR and is a fan of epic fantasies on the big screen, now. He also loved the books as a child.

I'm really looking forward to seeing it with him.

Kimberly Kaye Terry Says :
10:49 PM

I absolutely loved this movie as well as the book. I read it as a kid. I think they did an awesome job. The lion did it for me. And I liked Lucy the best of the kids. I did so in the books also!

Great blog btw!

Post a Comment