Writing zone

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Haven't been writing in 3 weeks except for filling out promotionals for my upcoming releases. It's a really tough battle with the brain to be in writing mood. I woke up at 9:00AM and made sure my partner in crime was up too. We go for our usual writing at the local cafe in the mornings: Saturdays and Sundays, so there's no sleeping in!

We're going over story ideas and thinking that we should enter another contest. Not that we don't have enough to do, but it would be good if we could promote as many releases as we could. LOL

I've had my latte and I still feel yucky. I spent my first free week working at home and then I ended up going to interviews on the days I didn't work. It's not very fun. I'm suppose to have two chapters done on my WIP before my writing partner gets back from visiting her parents. I guess I should get into the writing zone, but there are too many distractions to count. I'm barely able to keep my eyes open. Oh well, I should force myself...so I will.

1 Response to "Writing zone"

Tawny Taylor Says :
2:22 PM

Good luck Jax, with the interviews, the promotion, the writing! It's hard to get into the "zone", I know.

For me, reading a really great book helps. It starts stirring the creative juices.

Post a Comment