I've got a secret....

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I shouldn't be so excited, but I am. No, I'm not going to tell you but when it happens I'll let you know. If you're thinking that I've seen two pink lines..that's not it!! I'll divulge info soon.

Another adventures of being a personal assistant... I got to drive my bosses super tricked out Mercedes S500! It was pretty nice with every electronic gadget a car can possess. Boy, it puts my Prius to shame. Too bad it's his "old" car and now he's got an even nicer fully loaded Mercedes S550..now, if I could get the keys for that I'd be stoked! Anyways, life's never dull as I get about a hundred calls a day in addition to tasks, arrangements, checks, errands..blah blah blah etc. etc. etc. My head's reeling even thinking about it.

Well, I am soooo proud of my friend Kristen for doing the three-day walk for breast cancer! She almost made it to the end..but it doesn't matter, the fact is that she raised money for a wonderful cause. I think next year I'm going to do the two-day with her. We've tossed around the idea so I better start preparations. This weekend I'm going to do some filming. Won't tell you what for but you'll see in time.

Do you think I have any free time? No way. All the same, I am looking forward to watching Ugly Betty & Grey's Anatomy tomorrow night and then for the weekend! Boy, do I love them! What are you up to?

1 Response to "I've got a secret...."

Adrienne Kama Says :
7:04 PM

I love Ugly Betty. But I always miss it because I get off work at 8pm. I think they aire the shows online at ABC though.

Hey, what's your good news? You can't leave us hanging like that!!

Post a Comment