They're watching me...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I should be conscientious of what I blog about.

There are many folks who have found their way here. I'm sure they want to keep up with my life, what I'm thinking, and whether I've been carted off to the loony bin...

I've been exceedingly busy with work and it's a torturous pleasure. Long hours, heavy workload, lots of learning and great avenue to grow under the wing of a phenomenal boss. These daily perks really keep me jazzed...ahem, chair massage...I've got a busy weekend where I'm going to wine country. Going to see the vineyards, take tons of photographs and enjoying my 3 day holiday. It's nice to have the opportunity and to totally immerse myself in doing nothing! I've been running around like a mad woman these past few weeks and haven't slowed my pace. Unfortunately, the late nights, early mornings, hangovers, hangunders, and whatnots have caught up with me. :) Not that I'm complaining, mind you. It's a great test of the human psyche and emotions. Believe me, there are a lot swirling in my little head...so, what did I do last night?

I met up with my friend K. who is as gorgeous as she is adventurous and intelligent. We hit happy hour at the Enterprise Fish Co. in Santa Monica. Great venue! Had downed some White Zin prior to our meeting right after work with co-workers. By the time I got there I was a happy girl. Had a few more Zins and ordered Ahi Tuna Salad, Seafood Potstickers, Popcorn Shrimp, and crabcakes! It was fantastic and with happy hour prices I could go for that more often! We sat at the bar and chatted away about life, travel, philosophy, friends, girl's weekend and possibly becoming roomies if I would ever move to Santa Monica...well, I'm really considering it. K. just got back from a 4 month excursion in Southeast Asia. Some of the countries she visited were amazing and I'm sure I'll see pics soon. She does things spontaneously and she's such an inspiration...a gutsy broad...to travel without no real plans and taking each trip like an adventure. I'm amazed by her passion to travel and enjoy life so that's why we get along! Watch out world! Two crazy free-spirited women on the loose!

0 Responses to "They're watching me..."

Post a Comment