Inspiration

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
Who or what inspires you?

I can think of a lot of things that keeps the creative juices flowing....

I can tell you that nothing beats the desire to overcome all obstacles in order to succeed for the love of passion and validation. I've been through this writer's journey for as long as I can remember and often I've felt the need to give up and find a real career path. Of course, when it comes down to it...WRITING is my career path..painting and design is incredible as it is, but it's just a hobby. However, storytelling has always been what I'm all about. The only thing I've ever known as a small child and aspire to be good at. My mother was a great storyteller. As a kid I would watch her closely. Whenever she was in the mood to tell a tale, her eyes would light up and her expressions and movements used to mesmerize me. She was the most eloquent storyteller and often so funny my stomach would hurt from laughing. Those days you can't ever forget. Mom paved a path for me to venture on without fear. She taught me that no matter how difficult life could be, she wanted me to keep going down that road like a warrior. She lived a hard life. Every worry lines on her face, every scar, and every callouses proves that she continues to venture on her own path. Mom inspires me...although her life has not turned out exactly as she has wanted it to, she knows that I will continue that journey for her....

Thanks mom for shaping me into the person I am today...

3 Responses to "Inspiration"

Eva Gale Says :
3:30 PM

Yes. Good. But you can't put in the mother stuff because you make me cry.

Babe King Says :
3:36 AM

Touching. I hope your mum gets to read this.

Sela Carsen Says :
2:19 PM

*sniffle* That's so sweet!!

Post a Comment