Writing MAO

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Here's the skinny on my disappearing act this week.

I will be coming straight home from work and will be cooped up in my home until I finish my deadline...I won't see the light of day and the two cases of wine will be my only companion. Just me, my CDs and a nice bottle of vin....

Okay--for a bit of fun, so you don't miss me too much, I've loaded up some pics on my MySpace. I've got some great wine country pictures up when I went to Santa Barbara. Hope you like the 200 pics of my documentation!!! I was too lazy to label them and the pics are of the roadtrip, Solvang, the Four Seasons Hotel, the vineyards (Foxen, Babcock, Fess Parker, Firestone, Melville..etc.) Also, I've got my birthday bash snapshots up which I shared with Eden Bradley. My favourites are the food pics!

Back in a week!!!!! :)

2 Responses to "Writing MAO"

Babe King Says :
12:28 AM

Happy Writing, Jax. :-)

Eva Gale Says :
8:07 AM

Finally! Yes, be a hermit, and write!

Post a Comment