I've been Marked!

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , , ,
I just got back from Dallas after participating in a great conference organized by DARA. It was a much needed trip and now I feel re-energized and ready to tackle my deadlines. I had a blast seeing old friends and making new ones. The book signing turned out better than I'd hoped and was able to donate to a worthy cause. Thanks everyone who purchased my book! I even had time to attend some actual workshops! The best part of the event was running into my pal Candace Havens, who coincidentally has a new book out called LIKE A CHARM! Then, of course, I got to see my friend Gena Showalter, who mistook me for a fan. LOL -- Of course, she should feel priviledge that I allowed her to autograph my chest! I'll get you back Gena! I left the conference feeling inspired after listening to Kresley Cole and Lori Foster. These women are fabulous and their speeches gave me the extra boost to get through my deadlines and to work toward a new goal!

and on to Tagging News....

EVA!!!! Thanks for the tag :(

You’re feeling: optimistic

To your left: black nail polish

On your mind: deadlines

Last meal included: hot & sour soup, korean spicy shrimp, ichiban beer

You sometimes find it hard to: sleep

The weather: sunny

Something you have a collection of: books, pens, jewelry, shoes, handbags, trinkets

A smell that cheers you up: cherry blossoms, coffee

A smell that can ruin your mood: an unhappy skunk

How long since you last shaved: four days ago

The current state of your hair: curly, bedhead

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): money tree

Your skill with chopsticks: is this a trick question?

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: romance

Something you’re craving: cappuccino

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: too busy to care but ready for the elections to be over

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none (knock on wood) but had bronchitis twice since January!

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: my room

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: trapeze artist

Something that freaks you out a little: finding a bug has crawled in my mouth when I’m asleep

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: steak

You have never: swam with the dolphins

1 Response to "I've been Marked!"

Kristen Painter Says :
7:04 AM

Dude, you can't come over again until you shave. LOL

Post a Comment