A new universe...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: ,
Almost. I just finished writing Chapter One of GHOSTHUNTER. The first manuscript was totally trashed and I gave my heroine an overhaul to fit the mood of the story. It's always sad to have to start over but I feel that it would only make it stronger. At least it was a good learning experience and my writing now reflects my growth. Sure, I've got a head full of ideas and I feel this story just needed to be told. It's all in the timing. I hope to write a Free Read as a way to introduce the Ghosthunter Universe when I have some free time. Paranormal was my beginning and now I am returning to my roots. World building is so difficult but I know this world inside and out and the added Chinese mythology flavor only makes it more incredible. I've basically twisted a lot of the elements and I created many new concepts which makes this story so intriguing, even to me. I love the Gods and the warriors. My hero is soooo sexy, too! Can't be motivated without some sort of inpiration. Well, back to writing....

0 Responses to "A new universe..."

Post a Comment