Excerpt of ART OF SENSUALITY

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
Well...as a way to get me motivated, I finally put together a PDF teaser of the first few pages of my novel ART OF SENSUALITY. For my hardcore fans who are dying for a peek, here's your chance to DOWNLOAD IT from my website!

I'd love to hear your feedback. I'm very proud of this project and it's just a beautiful love story...well, too me anyway. I had a box of kleenex waiting for me at the end of it.. in the weeks closer to the release date I will have a complete excerpt of the last two chapters on my website that did not make the final cut. It's really a shame because it wrapped up a few of the characters storylines. I hope you love it as much as I loved writing it. Yes, every book is a labor of love and this one was the beginning of my journey for me...

I'll have an audio of an excerpt from a scene in this book soon. Hey, I've neglected my podcasting...LOL

P.S. I've included one of my favorite artist's, ALPHONSE MUCHA, vintage art for a little inspiration...

Enjoy!

0 Responses to "Excerpt of ART OF SENSUALITY"

Post a Comment