2009 Valentine's Day FREE READ

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,

It's that time of year again when Romance Divas will offer FREE READS from their members to say THANK YOU to their readers. This is also a challenge we have to get our members fired up. The participants range from published to unpublished. It's a great way for our readers to sample our material and it proves how courageous the unpublished authors are for getting their stuff out there and read. Kudos for their attempts and I hope it will be just as successful this year!

Believe it or not, I'm participating! Yes, that's true. I'll be doing a steamy short story that will hopefully leave you wanting more... It's my first attempt at first person and it was kind of fun to write. For those who read my blog on a regular basis, you know I'm a hopeless romantic. Since I have Mr. Right, I'm even more mushy and my writing shows it. Don't know if it's a good thing...but I'll find out from my readers, that's for sure. I tend to write stories set in California or some exotic destination. This time around, now that I'm in Texas, I may just start writing about this part of the woods...maybe for next year's E-book Challenge, anyway.

I'm editing this piece as we speak...I think for my devoted readers, you'll get the first read as I'll be putting it up a few days before Valentines. JUST FOR YOU if you happen to be stopping by my blog for a visit....stay tuned.

0 Responses to "2009 Valentine's Day FREE READ"

Post a Comment