A Free Read for my Readers

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
For the past three years, Romance Divas has provided FREE READS on Valentine's Day. This year I'm participating in the E-Book Challenge--but as a special treat--I'm allowing my readers to DOWNLOAD my story HOT SHOTS now!

This is my way of thanking you for your support!!!! Also, this is the first time I've written in First Person, so I would love to know what you think! :)

HOT SHOTS by Jax Cassidy
Contemporary Erotic Romance
**This story is for those over 18 years old ONLY please**

Calla's daily morning highlights include drooling over her sexy client when he picks up his coffee from Café Destiny, but things heat up when he serves her an irresistible proposition she can't refuse.

Riley owns the photography studio next door and needs help with his latest project. What he doesn't expect is for Calla's steamy poses to light the fiery attraction he's carried for her, with just the click of a button.

11 Responses to "A Free Read for my Readers"

Kelley Nyrae Says :
10:51 AM

Great!! Sounds like a good one!

Anonymous Says :
10:55 AM

Thanks, Jax! It sounds great!

Jax Cassidy Says :
11:10 AM

Just don't blush when you read it. It's hot! And don't beat me for bad editing! :)

me Says :
12:45 PM

Oooo! I just downloaded it to my (new)Sony Reader! :P

I can't wait to get started!

Mia Rose Says :
2:46 PM

YaY - Jax Hotness!

But why I really had to comment was because my WIP at the moment shares the same name. Seriously.

Okay, I'm gonna go refill my GreenTea and read now...
:D

Kwana Says :
4:10 PM

How great. Thanks Jax!

Abigail Says :
4:43 PM

I love this story!

Jax Cassidy Says :
5:19 PM

Thanks for downloading it. I don't often have a chance to provide free reads but whenever we do this I get to share a sample of my writing.

me Says :
5:34 AM

update: Jax, that was a great story, just what I needed to get through my "Hump day" :P

Louisa Edwards Says :
7:45 AM

Sounds smokin' hot! I can't wait to read it.

Jax Cassidy Says :
6:30 PM

Thanks Tivi for liking the story. It was soooo much fun to write!

Post a Comment