My Long and Short Reviews SPOTLIGHT

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
I'm over at HOOKED ON ROMANCE on Monday and talking about 'surfing'...it's going to be a good start to pep up your week. Don't miss our July 6th Guest Blogger, USA Today Best Seller, NALINI SINGH. She's going to be stopping in all day to answer your questions! :)

Also, I'm scheduled to be Spotlighted and blogging at LONG AND SHORT REVIEWS from Monday through Friday. If you want more inspirational blogging, you'll find it all week long and will be eligible to win my SUNSWEPT eBook.

I'm sure this is going to be another productive week for you. Enjoy the nice weather. I have to tell you that 108 degree weather here makes me want to hibernate indoors. However, I'm certain my day job will keep me plenty busy and I won't even notice :)

0 Responses to "My Long and Short Reviews SPOTLIGHT"

Post a Comment