Free Reads

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
It's that time of year again when Romance Divas offers it's Valentine's Day Free Reads. This year I've got a short contemporary up and it's HOT HOT HOT!

I'm very proud of the story called UNINHIBITED because it's my second short that's written in first person. I adore the story because it's funny, sexy, serious and filled with emotion...or I think it is. LOL

UNINHIBITED is about a passionate chance encounter between two strangers at an art show that turns into more than they bargained for. Lucian offers her one night of pleasure with no strings attached, but Kennedy discovers one night isn't enough to satiate her desires for him.

When she musters up the nerve, can he accept the new terms her heart has set for him?


I hope you'll tell me what you think of it because when I'm writing for readers, it's all me--from the story, formatting, to editing--so please forgive me for any typos or grammatical errors. After re-reading the story a few dozen times, you tend to overlook the obvious :)

Hope you enjoy it! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

4 Responses to "Free Reads"

Jeannie Lin Says :
9:55 PM

Happy New Year's and V-Day! And looking forward to the read.

Jax Cassidy Says :
1:20 PM

I found a few typos but I've since corrected them. It teaches me to re-read another time or two but I scrambled to get the story written so that's my own fault. LOL

Katie Reus Says :
6:12 AM

I forgot about the free reads! Ack!

Kwana Says :
11:40 PM

Thanks for the reads and stop by my blog to get your award.
http://kwanawrites.blogspot.com/2010/02/id-like-to-thank-academy.html

Post a Comment