Strange Facts

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I was listening to a radio personality rambling about men, relationships.. yada yada.. when she said something that made my ears perk up. She read that Scientists discovered the Y chromosome that makes up the male species has show a significant decline in genes that make them distinctly masculine. Also, in the next million plus years men will become--gulp, women!

I found this article: http://www.boston.com/news/globe/health_science/articles/2004/12/14/in_pursuit_of_the_y_chromosome?mode=PF

But in another article it says the facts aren't all there: http://dsc.discovery.com/news/afp/20030616/chromosome.html

That's disconcerting as who doesn't love MEN! At least it explains the whole metrosexual thing and well, men being more sensitive than women these days. Does that mean women are becoming more masculine? Hehe...

On another note, Romance Divas has an incredible contest focusing on Best Opening Hook and we've got like almost 100 entries posted! Okay, it sounds exaggerated, but it's true. You should stop by the Diva's Workshop and judge for yourself. These women are truly talented and made my entries seem pathetic. Hey, I can admit I didn't send my best works as I was pressed for time, but I'm glad I did and I'm glad our members are participating.

BTW, I just put up the new Author of the Month, Candace Haven's info on her workshop as well as the Spotlight On Christopher Keeslar, Senior Editor at Dorchester.

Don't miss the excitement!

0 Responses to "Strange Facts"

Post a Comment