Ready to go

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I finished my synopsis after 4 drafts and it's Fan-tab-u-lous! I couldn't have done it without my friends who helped critique the darn thing. Especially my friend, Amanda for helping me tighten and re-writing my first attempts.

I love the story and as I speed along to reach the finish line, I have managed to come up with 3 other story ideas to add to my list of concepts. Yes, it's true. I now have enough story ideas to keep me writing for ten years. No kidding. I can proudly say I'm an "idea" girl. So all you editors and agents out there, I do have a story for you! :)

Now, the topic at hand is mailing out the stuff to Kensington tomorrow. After that, I'll leave it to fate and the editor to decide if it's gold.

Thanks for all your support.. I'll find a home for "One Night with Jared"... I just know it.

1 Response to "Ready to go"

Adrienne Kama Says :
8:30 AM

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and send positive vibes your way! Start on one of those new stories soon, so you don't pull out all your hair while you wait to hear back.

Post a Comment