Sex, sex, sex

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I knew it'd get your attention. So, this is the first manuscript I'm working on that will be layered with sex. Yes, it's true. As I embark on the new erotic lines I must learn to forget everything I've learned about writing the love scenes and get down and dirty...er, my h/h needs to get dirty dirty.

It's kinda fun. My hubby thinks I'm nuts as I laugh during the explicit scenes I'm throwing together. I tried cranking on the mood music, but it only makes my imagination soar. Not a bad thing, mind you. I just think I can get the hang of this. The only problem is trying to find new and unique ways to write those words, those analogies, those intense parts.

On my forum someone mentioned that they asked their hubby to explain how they felt during the big "O" and the comment he made was less than titillating. (Jax snickers) Poor thing, now every time they do the deed those words are gonna haunt her.

I've decided that I'm going to go straight to the top if I need some steamy advice. Yep, you guessed it. Eden Bradley, Mistress of the Dark Side... LOL Wonder if I could shadow her...

Okay, off to write a really really mind blowing lovemaking scene!

1 Response to "Sex, sex, sex"

Eva Gale Says :
5:51 PM

Well? How great is it?


Sorry about the politics, sometimes I just can't help it.

Today's is better.

Post a Comment