A new day

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
No results yet, but feeling better with all the meds in my system! Hallelujah for pharmaceuticals!!!! Today I'm going to try to get a few things done around my bachelorette pad and write and sleep and eat... Rest is important since I have ugly circles under my eyes from lack of sleep due to coughing. I had an ephiphany during my delirium yesterday ... great revelation and insight to myself. I'm moving on. Yep, that's true ladies and gents. A new me today and I'm going to kick this cold or whatever the hell it is and I'm going to be in charge! What a difference from the sulking girl yesterday. I think the fever has broken and I'm no longer muddled by the dark clouds that has swirled in the midst.

I've decided that I need to start thinking of more interesting topics or else I'm going to lose my blog readership. We can do the "101 Dates" theme. Or we can do interviews..which I suck at sending out questions on time. Well, maybe I can do something brilliant like my buddy who does "horny haiku"...is that me? Sure. Okay, okay, any suggestions on making my blog more entertaining and not some dark, philosophical, wannabe meaning of life blog that turns folks off? I'm listening...

0 Responses to "A new day"

Post a Comment