When it rains it hails...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Been away from work for technically one day with bronchial problems. Tuesday there was a freak power outage at my building and it was closed. Wednesday I come in hacking and dying and have a dozen voicemails and one disappointed boss. There was an important project that needed attention and due to my absence my assistant screwed up an important task...sigh, so I get to haul ass covering my little one. :) I think that everything is under control but still have to have a "meeting" with myself and 2nd assistant..oh well...

Onto other news, I found sad and even sadder news last night... my friend is going through a divorce and another friend had committed suicide. I was shocked about discovering this 2 months after the fact. :( M.M. had so much going for himself and seems tragic to have to resort to this to escape life's problems. I find myself going over in my head why I didn't communicate with him more, to check on my friends more often, to send emails ... but we can't be saviours and we can only do what we can in this life. This year has been a doozy for me...but I shall perservere. I look at these things as life lessons and realized that the strength that I have drawn upon has given me more power to overcome these obstacles. In my quest for spirituality, I've discovered more about myself in a few months than I would ever have in a lifetime. Sure, I'm not perfect but I am working on being a good person inside and out. I'm trying to curb my temper and trying hard to be more understanding and level headed. It's a very tough feat! Believe me...LOL

I've got many reasons to look forward to the future and it's brighter than it's ever been. I'll uncover more when it's time...

0 Responses to "When it rains it hails..."

Post a Comment