Birthday Bash

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Lisa and I have made it a tradition to celebrate our birthdays together. Since hers fall on the 7th and mine the 9th, we've decided to have a nice intimate B-day BBQ! It's the first time we've gotten a group of our friends together for a laid back, pool party and lots of alcohol consumption. Considering I'm already on a trend here with binge drinking happening at 5:00 PM last night and the party continues through Sunday. It's going to be so much fun! Of course, I still have deadlines deadlines deadlines but I hope I'll be able to focus on Monday. For now, I'm closed for business.

Have a great weekend!

Go Notre Dame! (Sniff, sniff...it was supposed to be my tix tonight!!!!)

2 Responses to "Birthday Bash"

Heather Says :
11:29 PM

Have to admit I was rooting for Penn State...Big Ten solidarity and all. *g*

Hope you have a STUPENDOUS birthday weekend, Jax!

L.K. Campbell Says :
3:29 PM

I hope you and Lisa had a wonderful birthday celebration and that you made a great wish when you blew out the candles.

Post a Comment