Can't keep my eyes open...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , , , ,
Have you ever had one of those days in which you cannot keep your eyes open no matter how exciting the day is??? I'm having one of those where I'm practically forcing myself to stay awake. I guess the next step is electric shock therapy! LOL

I have finally made reservations at Crustacean...a very shi-shi restaurant in Beverly Hills that I had no idea was Vietnamese/French Cuisine.. (Euro-Asian) Isn't that soooo cool..the history of the restaurant is just as fascinating. So, I'm going have to try it out to see if the hype is correct. :)

Now that I'm a bit sane again, I've been thinking about these bloody ATC things Romance Divas is doing. It's trading cards that will be hand designed and we'll trade off to those who are involved in this program in February. Let me tell you, these women are impressively talented! I can't believe how phenomenal this idea is.. thanks Eva Gale! She's a super talented lady herself! What am I gonna do? Something really cool...wouldn't you like to know.

Next up, I need to schedule my life better. I don't seem to have any time to breathe on the weekends. I swear my weekends are booked until the end of the year. Not to mention I'm going to be training for a half marathon for the City of Hope, which will take place December 2nd. I'm going to be busting butt to make it across the finish line. 13.5 miles, I can do it with my eyes closed! NOT!!!! So, good bye sleep, hello 4 AM trainings. :( How did I get myself into this? At least jumping out of a plane on October 20th will not require training!!!! Go Team Freefall for Heifer International!

I can't get that song out of my head... The Postal Service re-made Phil Collin's AGAINST ALL ODDS, and it's fantastic. I've been listening to it for a while and I still love it!

AGAINST ALL ODDS (Take a look at me now)
Artist: Postal Service
Originally sung: Phil Collins

How can I just let you walk away
Just let you leave without a trace
When I stand here

Taking every breath with you
You're the only one who really knew me at all

How can you just walk away from me
When all Ican do is watch you leave?
'cause we shared the laughter and the pain
And even shared the tears
You're the only one who really new me at all

So take a look at me now
There's just an empty space
There's nothing left here to remind me
just the memory of your face
Take a look at me now
there's just an empty space
you coming back to me is against the odds
and that's what i've gotta face

I wish I could just make you turn around
Turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you
So many reasons why
You're the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now
There's just an empty space
There's nothing left here to remind me
Just the memory of your face

Take a look at me now
There's just an empty space
And to wait for you is all I can do
And that's what I've got to face

Take a look at me now
I'm just standing here
And you coming back to me
Is against the odds
And that's a chance I've got to face

So take a look at me now
Take a look at me now
Take a look at me now
Take a look at me now
Take a look at me now
Take a look at me now
Take a look at me now
Take a look at me now

4 Responses to "Can't keep my eyes open..."

Babe King Says :
9:20 PM

You're doing so much, I'm not surprised you get tired. Take care of yourself. You don't have to do everything today. :-)

Eva Gale Says :
9:35 PM

I'm exhausted too, which is why I didn't answer the phone. I was cuddled in bed, and now I'm gettng Mr. Gale his dinner.

Yes, ATCs are addictive. They're scaring me over there, talking about how I'm a ATC pusher and they're addicted and eating chocolate for pretty wrappers and they want to kill me. *g*

Going to sleep. Catch you on the flip side.

Kristen Painter Says :
7:59 AM

Seriously, stop with the ATC's. Why add one more thing to a schedule that can't support everything on it now?

Learn to prioritize or you're going to end up in the hospital, chica. And not just because you jump out of an airplane.

Jax Cassidy Says :
10:25 AM

Ummm...Kristen is on the "help Jax stay sane" crusade....

Post a Comment