How do I feel?

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
I got a nice letter waiting for me in the mail on Saturday from my attorney that said my divorce was final on October 26th! Well, how does one feel when they were told they would be waiting until December for it to be over and then to find out that the divorce was sped through the court systems. I was a bit dumbfounded. I guess I am in a state of WTF. There's such finality. Seeing as I've never been married before and this is my first divorce, I don't know how to feel.

I'm SINGLE! Is this good? I don't know. It's going to take a bit of getting used to but I hope when it finally sinks in I can move onward and forward. These past few months I've learned a lot and now I'm going to let Fate take her reins back. I'm going to allow things to happen on it's natural course and I'm going to take things day by day. I'm going to enjoy being alone and living for my own dreams. I've spent too much time investing in other's dreams so I am going to be selfish....except towards those charities I love so much! LOL

This is the beginning of my new life....

0 Responses to "How do I feel?"

Post a Comment