Recovering...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Not from the New Year's festivities but from a horrid cold I contracted in Orlando. I've been hacking up a lung and just got my voice back yesterday. Funny how frustrating it can be when you can't TALK...and since I'm a gabber it really sucked and when I forced myself to speak, I sound like a freakin' bullfrog.

This year is already starting off in a different footing. I feel the winds are changing and I know my life has too. Amazing how much a person learns in such a short span of time.

Out with the old and in with the new. New being a new perspective on life. We make our own destinies and as much as we'd like others to tell us what we want to hear, it is in our hands to make wise decisions and choices for our lives. In 2008 I have great plans. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll even get asked out on a date! Of course, I'm a lot pickier this time around so the lucky guy will have to be able to pass all my tests of chivalry and courage to garner a night out. LOL -- hummm, maybe I won't get a date that way...oh well. More writing time for me.

No, I refuse to make New Year's Resolutions. I initially wanted to but in past years I've failed miserably. I think this time I will just "do" and not make a list. List's are for all the things I want to accomplish and do in my lifetime. Now, that, I will make list for. I'm feeling a new energy and a renewed vigor these days. I think the best part of it all is that I will finally get to spend A LOT of time with Kristen for the next few years. She'll be happy to hear this..I hope I can tell her before she reads this on my blog.

Okay folks, I'm off to get some tea and honey.

In the immortal words of James Brown "Owwwwwww. I FEEL GOOD..."

0 Responses to "Recovering..."

Post a Comment