Auntie Jax?

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
My publisher's daughter had a baby not long ago and she's gorgeous! I can't tell you how long it's been since I've held a squirmy cutie in my arms but it brought back memories of days long past when I was the designated diaper changer for all my siblings children. Let me tell you, I don't know how I got that duty but looking back now it was a real joy.

I guess my path hasn't led me to motherhood yet, but I won't lie, I think that's the greatest gift...the knowledge that a person can produce such perfect beauty. Sure, there are days where I think about the future and if I'll ever have a family and child, but when it comes down to it. I'm a big advocate for adoption. Whether I conceive or not, I'd adopt. Whether I re-marry, if ever, I would still adopt. Every child deserves this kind of love regardless if they're biological and it's a shame that so many children slip through the system, never having a chance to know what a family is all about.

Isn't she an angel? I can't help loving the new baby smell. There's that maternal emotion that wells up inside and all you do is long to one day know what it would be like to have this creation of your own....

3 Responses to "Auntie Jax?"

Shari Says :
3:54 PM

awww, she's precious!

He Says :
8:04 PM

Beautiful.

Oh, and the baby's cute, too. ; )

Eva Gale Says :
11:11 PM

I'm bottling water for ya...

Post a Comment