Alive! Barely...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Boy, I'm a little behind.

Recovery has been slow in coming and I can say the flu and Bronchitis kicked my butt. I couldn't stay up more than 30 minutes at a time and today was the first day I've been up for 3 hours. I'm forcing myself to work tomorrow because I can't afford to be laid up any futher. There's a lot of things that makes being ill better. One is being surrounded by family. My 6 year old nephew is a sweetheart. He graciously allows me to sleep in his Transformer themed bedroom and in his bunkbed. Of course, he confidentially asks his mother on their drive to school this morning "when is my aunt going to move out of my room?" He also asks, "Mommy, will we be sanitizing the room so it's not diseased?" Doesn't that make you feel good? At least I got the tyke to record my outgoing voicemail message :) It's adorable!!!! I should be his manager. He'd make a great actor!

Looks like I'm all set for the conference in Dallas in early April and San Fran in July. I'll be doing signings at both events! It's exciting because it's always a joy seeing the people I care about. I'm going to fly into San Fran a little early to enjoy the sites and maybe do some shopping. I hear it's good for that. I was going to do a fun and entertaining post but now I've decided I'm too tired to right now and will have to think of something clever. Truthfully, I may be MIA for 6 weeks while I finish deadlines so don't be too sad that I've gone missing.

What brainless things did I do today? Crikey, I was subjected to a bad horror flick on Lifetime TV and Real Housewives of the OC!!!!! No wonder I refused to watch tv. I felt guilty about not working and now I can see that I should have saved the brains cells if I had worked.... now I'm just babbling. :)

2 Responses to "Alive! Barely..."

Kristen Painter Says :
8:53 AM

Your nephew cracks me up. How's the work going? I have so much myself I almost don't know where to start. Ugh. I just want it to be done.

Jax Cassidy Says :
2:17 AM

Work is going. I am not sleeping at the moment but that's because MY BOOK WILL BE ON SHELVES SOON! I'm so excited...squeeeeeee...and you know I don't squeal!

Post a Comment