The Reviews are trickling in...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
THE LOTUS BLOSSOM CHRONICLES is getting consistently good reviews. Romantic Times gives it 4 stars! APOOO has also given it 4 stars!

I was taking a break and decided to do a search on the book and discovered a lot of fun and interesting things. I found out Target.com and a variety of other obscure places have our books available. Walmart.com refers their customers to BN.com and even got some top picks from a few sites I stumbled across. The funniest thing is to see a Japanese site advertise my book!

I couldn't be happier and ready to get to those signings. In a few weeks I'll focus on the media... for now, I have deadlines.

Wanna have a chance to win my Sensual Escape gift box with an autographed copy of the book? Email me at jaxcassidy@gmail.com and I'll add you to my mailing list and enter your name in the drawing. A winner will be announced on April 1st!

Thanks for your support!

3 Responses to "The Reviews are trickling in..."

Yasmin Says :
12:46 AM

Congrats and good luck with your new release. Thanks for allowing APOOO the opportunity to review your book and please keep us in mind for future releases.
xoxo

jax Says :
12:57 AM

Thanks yasmin for stopping by! I am thrilled with the review and I'll most definitely send in my new book ART OF SENSUALITY when I have the ARC.

It's always a thrill to read a nice review! THANKS!

Yasmin Says :
3:29 PM

U R welcome!

Post a Comment