Hug Me!

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , , , , ,
Kristen had a really good point on her blog. The cover does not do the actor who plays Edward, Robert Pattinson, justice. If you see his other promotional pictures or movie trailers, he looks a heck of a lot better! Although the makeup artist and hairstylist screwed up big time on this at EW, I figure I'm going to overlook this bit. I am just as excited to watch this...at least the movies that are being releases are becoming more interesting: The Dark Knight, Mamma Mia!, Twilight, Step Brothers, The Mummy, Swing Vote....there is hope yet for the movies...

Also...


Thanks to my buddy R.G. Alexander for showing me this heartwarming YouTube video. It made me kind of teary-eyed! Something I would totally do to raise money for charity!

4 Responses to "Hug Me!"

Anonymous Says :
2:35 PM

I agree! Got this mag in the mail and thought he looks much better than *that.* I can't wait to see the movie! Congrats on finishing your proposal early!

Kristen Painter Says :
4:31 PM

So will you be giving free hugs at Nationals?

Jax Cassidy Says :
4:52 PM

I am going to hold a big sign and I better get hugs! That would be a fun thing for us to do. LOL

It's San Fran, you know we'll get a lot of hugs! :)

R.G. ALEXANDER Says :
5:47 PM

I first saw that video over a year ago and I must have watched it a dozen times since-I just love it. I'm so glad you do too! *Hug*

Post a Comment