Happy St. Paddy's, Me Lovelies

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , , ,
Lá ’le Pádraig or Lá Fhéile Pádraig! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Being Irish, I thought I'd celebrate this day properly. I donned on me green Irish Rugby tee this morn' and kissed me four leaf clover for luck...okay, it's a ceramic paperweight made in Italy, but it's the thought that counts...can't start the day without some kind of Ode to me 'motherland'. In most years I'd be drinking the green brew from dusk to dawn but this year, I've decided to make it special. While I commence the festivities, I thought I'd share a popular Irish drinking song from some guys in costume I found on Youtube....

Today is for merrymaking so raise a toast and celebrate with me! Sláinte! Have a safe an wonderful holiday filled with visions of green.......... :)


3 Responses to "Happy St. Paddy's, Me Lovelies"

Kristen Painter Says :
11:35 AM

Happy St. Pat's!

Jax Cassidy Says :
2:11 PM

Thanks! You, too! Have a green beer for me... :D

Abigail Says :
7:43 PM

Happy St. Patrick's Day Jax!

Post a Comment