Kicking Back...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
Man, I need a pedicure...well, I'll be doing that before the book signing next Saturday. I've gotten a haircut so I don't look so scraggly and now I need to put together a gift basket.

<---- Yep, that's me in my sweat pants!

It's been a crazy week but I've been kicking back today when I should be writing. Believe me, it'll get done. Ahem...Can you see how much I've let my office go? It's an utter mess and the Feng Shui experts will be cursing at me for not taking better care of my Chi. Oh well, I'll have to clean up today...maybe.

I've been popping back and forth into Romance Divas' Forum and I can't help cracking up. I spurred an interesting avatar theme a few days ago and it brought many of our members back to our youth. From big hair to fashion faux pas--it's wonderful to see how much we've all changed and grew into the person we are now. Granted, I didn't grow as much in height, but I made up in personality. :P I can't stop giggling because there are some seriously funny and sweet pics.

Well, over at HOOKED ON ROMANCE on Monday, author Cathy Yardley is guest blogging. Then on Thursday we'll have Elaine Spencer of the Knight Agency talking about Conferences. You shouldn't miss her advice on how to act and not to act around agents! It's going to be awesome. Great prizes to be given away to those who participate...now, I'll be on a brief hiatus to finish my current Irish story! Wish me luck........

PS. I'm over at PARKER PUBLISHING'S Blog with an Exercise to Inspire you slacker writers! Go check it out! There's a contest involved, too!

7 Responses to "Kicking Back..."

Kristen Painter Says :
10:35 PM

Elaine likes it if you bring her a Corona when you pitch. At least that's the word on the street. ;o)

Jax Cassidy Says :
9:51 AM

I must make note of that! Thanks for the tip..bwahahahahaha

Kelley Nyrae Says :
11:08 AM

I am an slacker. I need inspired. Heading over....

Kwana Says :
11:51 AM

You are a busy Bee! Love those toes.

Jax Cassidy Says :
1:57 PM

Thanks Kwana, my toes really need to be pampered. I'm signing this weekend so I need to have pretty newly manicured ones!

Maria Geraci Says :
2:50 PM

A pedicure is definitely in order before a booksigning. And a manicure and a massage;)

Jax Cassidy Says :
6:37 PM

I like the way you think Maria! :P

Post a Comment