Some Free Time?

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I think I have free time, but I really don't because I'm busy job hunting. I will have to say I went to a fabulous interview last night and I can't begin to tell you how awesome the job is if I score it. It's not only a cool, hip and trendy place, it's going to have a professional skateboard ramp in the back of the building for the celebrity athletes. I won't disclose the company, but it's HOT. I'm nervous about the second interview as it'll be video conferenced so I can meet the person who's my potential employer. If I get this gig I'll be staying in Austria for two weeks to train...talk about hard work... LOL

Anyway, this morning I renewed my passport and let me tell you, it costs an arm and a leg to get it expedited. My photo turned out like crap, but I just wanted to get it in time...just in case.

Today my my hubby (henceforth will be called Screenwriter) asked me to clean the livingroom...as if! Of course, what do you think I'm doing? Sigh, it's hard work staying home! Now, I need a latte...

0 Responses to "Some Free Time?"

Post a Comment