Back In Business

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I'm finally settled in Orlando, got my DSL powered up and now I'm back in the game!!! Hooray for me! The biggest treat? I just got my cover for RALEIGH IN RIO which will be available from Phaze on October 1st! Drum roll please...I've got wonderful reviews on SANTA'S HELPER and SUNSET KEY from various review sites. Literary Sass review site gave SANTA'S HELPER a 1 shot (A toast to a great book), 5 Stars from Just Erotic Romance and a wonderful TCM review... Right now I'm working on edits and promotionals and new novellas for my publishers. I hope to catch up with life soon...

1 Response to "Back In Business"

K.A.S. Says :
9:38 PM

Awesome cover!
Glad you got DSl connection finally. What a long trip cross country that must have been, unconnected!

Post a Comment