Obsessed with reading horoscopes...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
I got on this horoscope mailing list and as much as I don't believe what I read on a daily basis, a part of me can't help reading on. It's a weird obsessive thing and kinda fun.

Got to bed at 3:30AM and the world seems a clearer place. I've not been so successful with getting back into the meditative frame of mind. But now am making a concertive effort as I am tired of allowing anger to rule me. I think I'm going to to start listing my priorities. Sometimes it is better to regroup. I've been saying that a lot lately, but I'm actually doing it. I reached my max and now it's time to take action.

Yawn...I need another espresso.

1 Response to "Obsessed with reading horoscopes..."

Eva Gale Says :
8:41 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I keep hearing ya.

I read my horoscope every night when Dh brings home the paper and I see if it matched up. *g*

Post a Comment