Trapped

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
I've been living, basically, out of my suitcase since March. It's very frustrating, often depressing. I know in a year things will be completely different and I shall have my own place again and my own life back. For now, I've been traveling, writing, driving my family crazy but the times that I am home, it's hard to jumpstart the creativity. Everything comes in spurts. One moment I'm writing until I'm breathless, the next, I feel like crawling into bed and sleeping.

Maybe I'm stumped. My characters are vivid in my mind, but I can't seem to get the words down the way I want it. I know my story as if I was living it, but then I find myself questioning whether the H/H will be likeable. As I listen to the rain, soft music in the background, I realize I need to just suck it up and keep writing.

What do you do when you feel stuck, frustrated, getting nowhere in your story?

Onto brighter news, I have an audio interview at Relationship Junkies to promote my upcoming release. If you want to know about me, my writing journey, Romance Divas and whether I like Cowboys or a Sexy Thug...you should listen in. Let me know what you think! :)

0 Responses to "Trapped"

Post a Comment