Hummmmmmm..........

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
GenreErotica
EROTICA! - Wet, salty and delicious You are driven
to excite the reader into a literal froth with
your literary talents! You are a connoisseur of
the carnal side of humanity from Kink to
high-speed BJs in the front seat of a speeding
jag! Sex is GOOD. Penthouse and the Internet
after dark are your inspirations!


What Kind of Novel Should I Write?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 Responses to "Hummmmmmm.........."

Eva Gale Says :
8:10 PM

Heeehheeeeee......

Unknown Says :
5:26 PM

See, I thought I'd get that but I got romance. Good thing.

Adrienne Kama Says :
6:38 PM

I write erotic romance and got "Romance". LOL! I'm right there with you, Jenna :)

Jax Cassidy Says :
11:19 PM

So I'm not in the wrong field after all! :)

Post a Comment