Five Guilty Pleasures

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Darnit, tagged by Kristen

Guilty Pleasures:

1. Office supplies. Simply, I collect junk. I have bags and boxes of pencils, pens, stationary, stickers, post-its, staplers...you name, I've got it. I'm an office supply whore. Any chance I get, I pick them up at conferences, hotels, offices.... Then I don't use them..it's just having them in my possession comforts me. I do that with art supplies too!

2. Coffee. I can't exist without cappuccinos or lattes...if I don't get my fix I'm not so chipper. It's a drug, I tell ya! It makes me feel like it's my one real vice and I cannot quit for the life of me because I think I wouldn't be able to function without it. Have you seen my work load?

3. Catalogs. I horde furniture catalogs mostly. I'm preparing myself for when I purchase my house. I've got a good idea of how it'll be decorated, but it's always good to find more inspiration. My hubby thinks I don't know it when he throws them out, but I do! Now I stash them elsewhere.

4. Painting. Everything changes when you're forced to paint for an art show, but nowadays I'm not painting...but sometimes I sneak off and pull out the watercolors to do quick stuff. Getting my hands dirty makes me feel alive. The whole point of sneaking to do these things makes me feel naughty. Well, I should be painting because it pays a heck of a lot more than what I'm making now with three jobs!

5. Eating. I love food. I love it beyond anything else and I'm not talking just the drive thru and pick up kind. I'm talking gourmet, baby. Five star restaurants or hole in the walls offering entrees that make you melt even before you get it. If I were mega rich, I'd be found eating all the time. LOL I don't mind going all out for a good meal when I have it. There's this whole persona I take on when I'm at a fine dining restaurant. I weave this exciting tale in my head.. I'm a spy, a celebrity, a reporter.. I'm such a dreamer, but food indulgences are heavenly that way! Try it.

Tagging: Briana, Maria, Karen, Jenna

4 Responses to "Five Guilty Pleasures"

Silma Says :
1:10 PM

Office supplies? *lol* I used to have those things around, but with the coming of computers, the only thing you find around me are CDs, DVDs, zip disks, and diskettes. The stick-ons are a computer program.

Jax Cassidy Says :
1:19 PM

I can't help myself..I just feel like I need those things to make my office official. :)

Kristen Painter Says :
5:56 PM

Food rocks. And if you love office supplies so much, I'll have to send you some of the new Tor pens I snagged at my chapter's conference. They write really nice!

K.A.S. Says :
11:53 AM

My catalog addiction is in serious need of a fix. I stopped buying, they stopped sending them.

I don't care if it's from David and Henry's or Adam and Eve, I just want to feel the shiney pages between my fingers and dream.

Let the tagging commence..

Post a Comment