You too, can win!

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I am in the mood to give... if you've been wanting to purchase SUNSET KEY or RALEIGH IN RIO, you can do it at Fictionwise! If you really love us, rate us on fictionwise and have a chance at winning a mix-books pack that will get you through the winter. The higher Cassidy Kent is in the rankings, the more I'll shove into the prize pack.

Yes, you heard me...lots of prizes....am I trying to bribe you? No way... but if you really really love Cassidy Kent, be sure to email cassidykent @ gmail.com and if you blogged, you'll get your name in the drawing twice! Now, your job is to inform us if you rated our book or blogged about us by posting a comment here or emailing...that way, I can get you in the running.

Ask anyone who's won how much they love their prizes and I can guarantee this one will be a doozy of a prize :)

COMING SOON...

Don't miss my new release through Amber Heat coming October 15th!

0 Responses to "You too, can win!"

Post a Comment