Fleeting...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
It's hard to believe that life can be so fragile. One moment you're a vibrant part of this earth and the next you are a memory... I have had a difficult few years and although I should be jaded and bitter, I'm not. Today I found out a dear loved one passed away. So young with so much ahead of him, yet in a fleeting moment it's over. I'm deeply saddened and these events really shape me, makes me re-evaluate things. Makes me want to be a better person. Sure, I should be angry about the unfairness of things but it won't turn back time...only time heal wounds. Life is tough and I know many of my closest friends are going through their own trials and tribulations. I wish I could help, but destiny has a way with working things out. I can only aspire to live my life with purpose, with kindness, with love. It's easy to hate but it's more difficult remain a good person even in the most troublesome of times...

2 Responses to "Fleeting..."

Eva Gale Says :
3:18 PM

*hugs*

L.K. Campbell Says :
6:36 PM

I'm so sorry about your loss. Please know that I'm thinking of you. You're right time does heal all wounds. One day you'll look back and the sadness you feel now will be replaced with all of the good memories of good times you shared.

Post a Comment