My BAAAAAD...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
I'm on deadline. As usual.

I'm not trying to be neglectful. I promise.

Now, I have to tell you, I wasn't a big fan of Jason Castro on AI but he blew me away with this song. It's definitely on my soundtrack for my next book. His voice is just amazing....

2 Responses to "My BAAAAAD..."

Louisa Edwards Says :
9:58 AM

I think I'm just a sucker for that combo of smooth babyface and alterna-edgy hair arrangement. Also that song--did he just become a gay icon, or what?

Jax Cassidy Says :
1:29 PM

I would pick up his album. Although, I am still distraught over the fact that they kicked off Michael Johns. He's go the sexiest voice. I'm wavering between liking David Cook..some days I do, some days I think he's too arrogant for some reason...

**sneaks back to work**

Post a Comment