I'm so proud!

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
I had set a personal deadline to finish my proposal and have it sent out by July 17th--I finished today, well ahead of schedule! Now I am moving onto the edit & polish portion of the package. This means I'll be sending out to agents before going to San Francisco with hopes that when I return from conference I will have some kind of news. In the meantime, I'm back at work on my YA novella (thanks to an extension) and then I'm back at it with the LOTUS BLOSSOM IV deadline (still thinking up a title)... time sure flies when you're busy...

Gee, I'm looking forward to THE DARK KNIGHT..I so love Christian Bale. I have always believed he was a good actor and I'm glad to see his success, but I can't help thinking that it's going to be eerie seeing Heath Ledger on the big screen as the Joker. I can't bear to watch any of his old movies: A Knight's Tale, 10 Things I Hate About You, etc...sniff, sniff.

Anywoo, I'm also looking forward to a great 7 months of working toward a successful 2008. This year started off rocky but my Muse decided to return and bugging me to sweat off the writing blues. I am so on Fiiii-A (translation: FIRE). Tomorrow I am spending all day writing with a friend of mine at a really cool Vegan coffeehouse. It can be pretty awesome when you get to do something you love and have fun doing it!

0 Responses to "I'm so proud!"

Post a Comment