Inspiration strikes...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
Inspiration always comes at a time when you need it most. This month has been very interesting to say the least. I've re-connected with friends from my childhood and I've managed to write more than I have in months.






Most of all, I've been inspired by those who have touched my heart...the survivors of breast cancer, the survivors of cancer in general...and those I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to. With October being such an important month...I am mostly inpired because all these people have the strength and courage to overcome and fight a good fight. I've learned from them and when I feel the weight of the world, I think of how blessed I am that I am healthy and able to help others...

If you noticed, I've put a link up to the breast cancer store. Don't forget to click on the button, it's free and it helps to give free mammograms! Just do it....I know there are so many charities and causes out there that are worth helping, but this one is very dear to my heart.

0 Responses to "Inspiration strikes..."

Post a Comment