Shortlived

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , , ,
Remember when I said I was going to work on my short story? Change of plans.

Ummmm, I need to pick back up on my Project X because I need to get it finished....so, today I will be starting on Chapter 4 and hopefully by the end of the month I will reach THE END. That's being optimistic. If I do meet my deadline, I'm aiming toward a good polished manuscript by late-April. The heat is on and I'll be a little manic, a little grumpy, and will require a whole lot of coffee. Fingers crossed that I won't go nuts by that time....I do love a good challenge.

Now, if only I can kick my twitter, facebook, and blogging addictions. It's going to take all my willpower to go into hiding....the curse of the internet makes an author's life miserable...well, there is the research...Fine, I will be good and leave the fun stuff to after office hours.

Just promise to fill me in if anything good happens.

2 Responses to "Shortlived"

Kristen Painter Says :
1:40 PM

Get it done! I know you can.

Julian Says :
7:08 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment