Saturday at Killer Fiction

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: ,
I'm over at Killer Fiction talking about professionalism. Gemma Halliday is full of awesomeness so she allowed me to blog there today.

As far as what I'm up to, trying to catch up on web stuff and spending time with Mr. Jax. He's making me breakfast as I type. :) Since it rained yesterday, we're postponing the lawn maintenance and just going to enjoy the day. I feel like there's so much to do and so little time. I have mapped out a writing schedule starting next week and I'm going to make sure I hit deadline. I think it's time to shift into high gear and get this writing career started. After all, I want to see some books on the shelves next year or the year after...

0 Responses to "Saturday at Killer Fiction"

Post a Comment