Addictions

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category: , ,
Besides my obvious movie, Korean drama, and shopping addictions...I would have to say the one thing I can't live without is seafood....sushi being the top of my list! I have kicked the soda habit and the red and white meats from my diet...however, being vegetarian most of the time has been good for my body and mind but I think I'd be heartbroken if I couldn't have my fish and lobster once in a while. I have friends who are totally allergic to shellfish and I don't know if I'd be able to cope if I had to give up that one vice! Heck, I even gave up drinking...except for the few occasional social meet ups where I'll have a beer or a glass of wine...but I've come a long way from those days where I could drink most grown men under the table. Maybe getting out of Hollywood was a good thing because at least I know I'm letting my liver heal. :)

Last night's outing with the girls was so much fun. I didn't realize how much I missed events like these so I'm verra happy I found some good friends in town. I've lived in a lot of cities and sometimes it could be lonely not having girl friends around. I guess it's just hard to meet up when most of the women I know have children or family obligations. I think going out once in a while refuels the spirit. We plan on doing an intimate writer's retreat next month at a B&B, even if it's for a day or so, I know it will be a good break from the usual surroundings. I'm actually excited about it. Now I just need to purchase a new lens for my Nikon or get it fixed. I am thinking it'll cost as much as the lens. I miss photography so it's time I stop being lazy and start shooting photos again.

I'm trying to get used to the Daylight Savings and I'm hoping it won't affect my productivity. I'm stoked about sending out my revised proposal this week to my agent. The sooner I get the edits done the sooner I can work on my contemporary. I have so many ideas and I'm just going to have to go down the list. Hope your weekend was awesome...now let's get crackin'!

3 Responses to "Addictions"

December Says :
8:51 PM

but red wine is GOOD for you! yeah! That's why I drank so much of it Friday night.

Glad its working out for you Jax, you're very strong!

Kwana Says :
8:43 AM

Let's get cracking! This post made me so hungry.

Katie Reus Says :
12:50 PM

I couldn't live w/out seafood either! Come on, I live in FL, how crazy would that be anyway ;)

Post a Comment