Winter Bumps

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
I admit, I have a serious case of ADD. Well, when it comes to writing, that is.

I am working on 4 projects simultaneously and my writing comes in spurts. I am trying to finish a short erotica, my RomCom, gothic contemporary, and a Regency Paranormal. Yes, I'm completely insane.

Now, with all this going on I am also wanting to lay out a healthy meal regimen and consistent workout. The only problem with this is that in the winter months my fibromyalgia flairs up and all I want to do is hide under my heating blanket and sleep. For the last few days, that's what I've been doing. It's no good to my writing and it's not keeping me productive. I've decided to force myself to move ahead. Right.

This weekend is no good for me. I'll be seeing Narnia on Friday. I'm having a chili cook-off with my neighbors and the event will last majority of the day (but I'll squeeze in writing time afterwards). Then, Sunday is my chapter meeting so I'm hoping I will have loads of time after that but I usually hang out with Lisa so there's no way I'll have free time.

Wow, I guess I can procrastinate til next week. I'm off the hook again! Sweet.

1 Response to "Winter Bumps"

Eva Gale Says :
8:55 AM

Mmmmm chili. Wow I could go for a good bowl right now.

What brews did you drink with the chili?

Post a Comment