Eek...I am tagged - again...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Thanks to Barb... I have to do this....

current clothing: navy lightweight sweater, black slacks
current hair: chin length, jet black inverted bob
current mood: grumpy / sleepy
current refreshment: coffee, lots of it
current annoyance: being at work when I should be home writing
current avoidance: thinking / working
current smell: Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion
current thing you ought to be doing: sleeping
current thing or things on your wall: TPS Report / Initech memorandum (Go watch Office Space, maps, phonelist, holiday calendar, inspirational quotes
current IM/person you're talking to: my bosom buddy, Jesse on IM
current jewelry: wedding band and a square-cut pink sapphire on titanium setting
current book: Sweet Liar by Jude Deveraux, oldie but goody
current worry: bills / Valentine's plans
current favorite celebrity: Gerard Butler
current obsession: Anything Bronte for research on current WIP
current love: sweet hubby
current longing: full-time writing career in my pajammys and painting masterpieces in my art studio
current disappointment: not being able to attend RT this year / no vacation days
current lyric in your head: You're beautiful, you're beautiful, you're beautiful it's true. I saw your face in a crowded place and I don't know what to do, 'cause I'll never be with you...
current music: Back to Bedlam by James Blunt
current favorite book: Jane Eyre
current favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice / 2005 version
current wish: publishers clearing house
current happy thing: smell of paint on canvas
current undergarments: black laced thong & matching bra
current desktop picture: mandatory generic company wallpaper - Blah...
current plans for tonight/weekend: eating, writing, lots of sex, sleeping (repeat action for best results)


Who will I tag next? Briana, Sherice, Kristen, Lisa

0 Responses to "Eek...I am tagged - again..."

Post a Comment