Oh, Sweet Thou Art February

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and I don't know where my hubby will be taking me this year. I expect a great surprise or else I won't give him his... LOL

For all you Romance Divas folks out there, we have great interviews up. Read the interview I had with our Author of the Month, Sylvia Day...

I also featured the fabulous TJ Jones from Mr. Romance in our Spotlight On segment.

There's a flurry of activities going on and I will have to say I'm estatic about the July RWA Conference in Atlanta. Kristen and I will be roomies once again. Although we didn't get the concierge room (which for the life of me I don't know how it filled up so fast...), I think it will be a lot of fun no matter what floor we're on. I've finally paid my dues and almost all caught up. I have so many chapters I'm with I can't remember them all. I still need to pay for the conference. Now, I need to save up for spending and fun...

I have been a busy bee. Book Two of my Ghosthunter is coming along great. Gothic novel is absolutely incredible and my web jobs are coming together. I may not be caught up yet, but I'm getting there.

Gosh, I'm spent just writing about this.. time to go to bed. Toodles.

1 Response to "Oh, Sweet Thou Art February"

Bebe Says :
9:14 PM

Tagged with "currently"/ You can see it on my blog. :-)

Post a Comment