Got a full schedule ahead...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Looks like Cassidy Kent has two novellas due in a few short months and they're called DOLCE & DIANA, a follow up to RALEIGH IN RIO, and MIRANDA WRITES for a psychic anthology...which will both be published by PHAZE.COM. With all the winter releases, I am all set for the holidays. I miss the parkas, hot chocolate by the fireplace and snowball fights. Sigh...I don't think I'll be going home for Thanksgiving but I may be headed to Florida for Christmas unless things change. My new job is kicking my butt. Being a personal assistant is HELL...ask UGLY BETTY. I know exactly how it feels to be out of place. I have been working really sucky hours and when I'm not working, I'm thinking about work. I'm thinking about not screwing up and forgetting something and I'm thinking about winning the lotto. I guess I'll get use to the late hours and mental distress...but still, I'm counting the days until I write full-time. Doesn't any writer?

Anywoo..I'm so beat. Got home at 8:30 PM tonight and had to do domestics like cook and clean before I could get some 'me' time...now I can't think. So what the hell am I doing posting? I have no idea. Maybe I'm on auto pilot.

If you haven't bought my books.. you need to run out and get them at Phaze.com, AmberHeat.com, or Fictionwise.com. Now, if you really love Cassidy Kent, please rate the novellas on Fictionwise. The more you rate, the better it gets for us.

I'll be catchin' you all later!

0 Responses to "Got a full schedule ahead..."

Post a Comment