Double Tagged

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Thanks to Kristen & Lara, I'm it.

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I've lost 14 lbs not due to dieting like K! (I love eating too much!)
2. I am ambidextrous. I flip people off pretty well with my left hand too!
3. I talk to dead people. (Not that I want to anymore so I act as if I can't hear them)
4. I was a vegetarian for 9 years before I went to the dark side and became a carnivore.
5. The first tv commercial I ever did was for NBC in Arkansas when I was 10 and in my first indie horror movie when I was 15 called "The Hollis", but the movie was canned due to distribution and financial issues.
6. I can do the cartwheel (nah-nah-nah K.) and was pretty good in gymnastics as a kid.
7. I was a semi-finalist for the "Fly Girls" dance contest but dropped out at the last minute...I could have been buds with J-Lo!
8. I was the elementary school "bully beater" and got suspended a few times. Hey, gotta help the underdog!

I tag Eden, Eva, Tawny, RPia, Lucinda, Night Diva, Gemma, Nonny.

2 Responses to "Double Tagged"

Dr. Bill Emener Says :
12:48 PM

Hi Jax,
Not here to play the game (busy day), but wanted to say hello. Great blog site! But hey, you're a designer...
'til next time,
Bill

Sela Carsen Says :
10:21 AM

You know, not one of those things surprises me. Not even #8. :)

Post a Comment