Woohoo...conference is almost here...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
and I get to sit between Alison Kent & Sherrilyn Kenyon at the Literacy Signing! Hurray for me! Maybe I'll get some traffic coming my way for my very first signing! Yes, I'm estatic and hoping I don't sit twiddling my thumbs. I should have brought a male model with me to help with sales! Next year, most definitely!

I still need to purchase luggage, shoes, dress for the awards and so on...

I'm going to the dentist for a series of treatments and by this time next year...HELLO PERFECT SMILE! It's true, I'm going to be a new me...sorta.

I've decided that I need to sleep less. I never get anything done. What's a girl to do? I am working on my secret project and it's really great..can't begin to tell you how it makes me feel. I hope this is the one for NY. Let's cross fingers.

1 Response to "Woohoo...conference is almost here..."

Anonymous Says :
4:08 AM

I dunno if you would be interested but I've just started a site for authors. If you are interested, please see www.feelswrite.com
Thanks

Post a Comment