Luscious Lips...

Author: Jax Cassidy // Category:
Everyone knows I have a weakness for wine. I can't help but love the stuff. About 7 months ago my girlfriend took me to this really cool wine bar called Bodega. CHICAGO introduced me to Luscious Lips...jeez, the name says it all. Time passed and I missed that bottle so much I had to figure out where to get it. Tah-dah...I found an online store that carries this drug-o-licious red wine! CHICAGO is going to order a couple of bottles tonight for our festivities. I should be cleaning out my desk right now, but I'll be a procrastinator until tomorrow....

15 minutes until I split this joint for some mix and mingling. I'm more excited I have one day left of my 'grown up job'...I am totally not going to enjoy my exit interview. At least I know they are giving me an open door to return if I decide I miss LA too much and want to come back. It's still nice to know I will have job security if the need arises. Life is good. I'm happy and I am ready to start my life as an author. I know my friends are photo happy, I just hope they don't get any pics of me kicking off my shoes and dancing on the table..oh wait, that's tomorrow night!

0 Responses to "Luscious Lips..."

Post a Comment